An Official Website of the United States Government
Attend the NIH SBIR/STTR Pre-Submission Update Webinar on March 6, 2014, from 1 – 2:30 pm ET to learn how the recent Reauthorization changes to NIH's SBIR and STTR programs can affect your small business' application in advance of the next receipt date that’s on April 7, 2014.
NIH's SBIR/STTR Program Coordinator Dr. Matthew Portnoy will discuss the registration and submission process for the SBIR and STTR programs, common submission errors, eligibility requirements for small businesses including new changes, SBIR Direct Phase II, switching between SBIR and STTR, and other relevant updates. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the webinar.
Attend this webinar to:
· Discover tips for registering your small business and common application submission errors.
· Learn how to apply for an SBIR award if your small business is backed by venture capital.
· Understand the SBIR Direct Phase II funding opportunity announcement (FOA).
· Hear how your company can now switch between the SBIR and STTR programs.
· Gain answers to your SBIR and STTR questions, including those about Reauthorization.
Did You Know….The upcoming SBIR and STTR application deadline is Monday, April 7, 2014, at 5 p.m. local time (since April 5, 2014, falls on a Saturday).