- Are you looking to be an angel investor in the SBIR or STTR programs?
- Are you interested in technology partnerships?
- Do you want to expand your firm's technology initiative?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you've come to the right place! At SBIR, our goal is to pair you with small businesses and their groundbreaking innovations.
The SBA's SBIR/STTR portal is a great starting point to seek investment opportunities, get a jump-start on the commercialization of Federal R&D, build symbiotic relationships with high-tech small business firms, and reap mutual benefits.
As an angel investor, you can sponsor the commercialization efforts of the Phase II projects. The Department of Defense (DoD) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) are two of the participating agencies that allow angel investors to contribute via their Fast-Track initiatives. Check out their links below.
- Find suitable partners for sponsoring among the winners of past awards
- Review the SBIR Policy Directive and the STTR Policy Directive
- Search past awards in your related technology area
- Check out the currently open solicitations
- Check out upcoming events and workshops