Hierarchical CAD Tools for Radiation Hardened Mixed Signal Electronic Circuits
Agency / Branch:
DOD / DARPA
The objective of the Phase I proposal is to show feasibility of the modeling and simulation of electro-radiation effects using an application programming interface (API) based approach. The techniques used in the demonstration will be:
* Behavioral modifications of a standard MOS model.
* Automated VHDL-AMS code generation from the modeling tool.
* The use of a well-defined API to an AMS simulator.
* Automated insertion of faults enabled by the API.
* The concept of analog assertions.
* Reporting and summary of the observed results.
Small Business Information at Submission:
P. O. Box 19325 Portland, OR 97280
Number of Employees: