Beyond SBIR Phase II Conference by DOD
About the DoD SBIR Beyond Phase II Conference
The Beyond Phase II Conference showcases the SBIR Program’s Phase II awardees’ technologies and provides a forum for commercialization opportunities. The event brings together current SBIR Phase II companies, key technology and acquisition personnel from government and industry to enable the transition of SBIR-funded research and development into products for military, government and private sector commercial markets. This event is the only national SBIR event focusing on transitioning advanced SBIR research and development into commercialization opportunities.
Hosted by the DoD, with support from all 11 SBIR Federal agencies, the Beyond Phase II Conference and Technology Showcase is held in or around September of every year.
Conference Highlights Include
- Educational and Plenary Sessions
- Prearranged "Technology Matchmaking Meetings" between Phase II company representatives and acquisition professionals and/or prime contractors and large businesses.
- Exhibits and booths hosted by Phase II companies, large businesses, SBIR support companies, and industry service providers.
Who is invited to attend and showcase?
- SBIR/STTR small businesses
- Prime contractors, large businesses including Biotech, Medical, Energy, Health companies
- Defense Acquisition program managers
- Other government agencies/offices that acquire technology products and services
- SBIR support companies and services providers.