- Up-to-date information on the SBIR/STTR program
- How to get registered so you can submit
- Practical advice on how to address each section of the proposal
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Technological innovation and commercial merit – what this really means
- Avoiding common problems and pitfalls
- Preparing a credible commercialization plan
- Navigating the submission process
- What to do once you learn you are going to be funded (and what to do next if you learn you are not)
SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep Essentials for DOE
This one-day seminar presents essential information for crafting a competitive proposal to meet the mission, standards and requirements of the Dept. of Energy’s SBIR/STTR program.
Covered in this training:
Refund Policy: Refunds can be made up until 48 hrs. prior to training. No refunds after that time.
Speaker: Becky Aistrup, Principal Consultant,BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting (BBCetc)
Speaker Information: Prior to joining BBC last year, Becky was the SBIR/STTR Program Director for the Minnesota Science and Technology Authority. Becky’s professional background includes over 20 years of experience working within the medical, biotech, advanced materials and electronics industries, and consulting with technology companies on SBIR/STTR funding. Becky holds a B.A. degree in Chemistry from the University of Kansas, an M.B.A. in Marketing Management from the University of Minnesota, and a Master’s Certification in Interactive Marketing from the University of San Francisco.
Cost: $75 for Michigan residents; $125 all others
9:00 AM – 3 PM (ET)