- Up-to-date information about the DOD SBIR program
- Differences between the various DOD components
- Identifying a topic
- Outlines and considerations for each part of your proposal
- Strategies for targeting DOD’s mission and requirements
- Writing your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Technological innovation and commercial merit – what this really means
- Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
SBIR/STTR Proposal Preparation - DOD Focus
9 AM - 3 PM
This Dept. of Defense-focused seminar provides detailed instruction on the ins and outs of preparing a proposal to meet the requirements of the DOD, including both technical and commercialization plans, and navigating the submission process.
WHAT YOU’LL COME AWAY WITH:
Lunch is included.
Speaker: Becky Aistrup, Principal Consultant,BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting (BBCetc)
Speaker Information: Prior to joining BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting as a Principal Consultant in July 2012, Becky was the SBIR/STTR Program Director for the Minnesota Science and Technology Authority. Becky’s professional background includes over 20 years of experience working within the medical, biotech, advanced materials and electronics industries, and consulting with technology companies on SBIR/STTR funding. Becky holds a B.A. degree in Chemistry from the University of Kansas, an M.B.A. in Marketing Management from the University of Minnesota, and a Master’s Certification in Interactive Marketing from the University of San Francisco.