You are here
Early Bird Deadline Next Week! Don't Miss the HHS SBIR/STTR Conference in Orlando
Join us in Orlando for the 18th Annual HHS SBIR/STTR Conference on November 15 – 17, 2016. View the agenda and register by August 31, 2016 to receive the early bird discount rate . This conference is relevant to a diverse audience, including biomedical entrepreneurs; principal investigators; grants and contracts administrators; and industry partners and investors.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
1) Meet one-on-one with HHS SBIR/STTR program managers
Over 100 federal staff, including representatives from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Small Business Administration (SBA), Administration for Community Living (ACL), and HHS Office of the Inspector General (OIG) will be holding one-on-one meetings and giving presentations.
2) Learn from successful HHS SBIR/STTR awardees
You will have the chance to hear tips from successful applicants, potential funding partners and companies during interactive workshops and sessions. These sessions include a diverse group of successful awardees, including women-owned small businesses and socially and economically disadvantaged small businesses.
3) Learn how to develop a competitive application
Many sessions focus on how to develop and submit your SBIR/STTR application. Topics include:
- How to submit your SBIR/STTR grant proposal electronically via ASSIST
- FDA regulatory requirements for drugs and devices
- Important considerations to protect your intellectual property
- Top 10 Dos and Don’ts for SBIR/STTR proposal development
- Understanding indirect costs and financial accounting systems
- What you need to know about human subjects and animal research
- The differences between SBIR grants and contracts
- View the agenda for a full listing
18th Annual HHS SBIR/STTR Conference
November 15 – 17, 2016, Orlando, Florida