You are here
I-Corps at NIH - Webinar Materials Now Available
We recently hosted an informational webinar on I-Corps™ at NIH on Thursday, November 12, 2015. If you missed the presentation or would like to review the materials, the recording, slides, and transcript are now available online.
You may also view the videos referenced in the presentation at the following links:
Answers to Questions submitted during the webinar will be posted in the upcoming weeks.
Phase I grantees of the following NIH/CDC SBIR & STTR Programs are eligible and encouraged to apply to PA-16-019. Apply by December 10, 2015 (1st cohort) or March 21, 2016 (2nd cohort)!
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- National Institute on Aging (NIA)
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS)
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS)
- CDC/National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC)
- CDC/ National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
If you have additional questions, please contact the NIH/CDC Agency Contact listed in Section VII of PA-16-019.