You are here
Commercialization Readiness Pilot Program (CRP) Webinar Materials Now Available
The HHS Commercialization Readiness Pilot Program (CRP) Informational Webinar was held on December 2, 2015, and discussed both CRP solicitations:
The webinar resources are now available online:
The CRP may fund work that is not typically supported through SBIR/STTR Phase II or Phase IIB awards, including:
- Preparation of documents for a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) submission
- Development of an intellectual property strategy
- Investigational New Drug (IND)-enabling studies
- Clinical studies
- Manufacturing costs
- Regulatory assistance
- Subcontracted work to other institutions, including contract research organizations (CRO)
- A combination of services.
Please send any questions about the Commercialization Readiness Pilot Program to email@example.com.