9 AM – 3 PM
Cost: Michigan attendees $75; all others $150
BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting
This Dept. of Defense-focused seminar provides detailed instruction on the ins and outs of preparing a proposal to meet the requirements of the DoD, including both technical and commercialization plans, and navigating the often complicated submission process.
WHAT YOU’LL COME AWAY WITH:
Lunch is included Speaker:
- Current information on the SBIR/STTR program
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet DoD’s mission and requirements
- Technological innovation and commercial merit – what this really means
- Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Preparing a Commercialization Plan so critical to successful SBIR/STTR proposals
- How to write the proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Navigating the often complicated process of actual submission
- What to do once you learn you are going to be funded (and what to do next if you learn you are not)
Becky Aistrup, Principal Consultant,BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting (BBCetc)Speaker Information:
Prior to joining BBC last year, Becky was the SBIR/STTR Program Director for the Minnesota Science and Technology Authority. Becky’s professional background includes over 20 years of experience working within the medical, biotech, advanced materials and electronics industries, and consulting with technology companies on SBIR/STTR funding.