List

For best search results, use the search terms first and then apply the filters
Reset

The Award database is continually updated throughout the year. As a result, data for the given year is not complete until April of the following year. Annual Reports data is a snapshot of agency reported information for that year and hence might look different from the live data in the Awards Information charts.

  1. Low Drag, Underwater Acoustic Source for Sea surface-based Mine Sweeping

    SBC: LewTech Company, Inc.            Topic: N05T029

    The Navy desires the use of RHIB’s in littoral waters for MCM because of its many advantages. However, these advantages can only be accomplished by providing a towed minesweeping approach that allows the RHIB to adequately perform the required mission within its limited towing capacity. The Phase I program established a baseline approach for an electrically driven, towed Acoustic Source that was ...

    STTR Phase II 2008 Department of DefenseNavy
  2. UHF to L-Band Linear Amplifier 3-D Dielectric Material Enhancements

    SBC: OMEGA MICRO TECHNOLOGIES, INC.            Topic: N06120

    In both the commercial and military electronics markets, there is a continuing trend to reduce size, weight, and overall equipment costs, while at the same time increasing functionality and improving reliability of the electronic circuitry. Integrated circuit manufacturers have addressed this need by integrating greater functionality directly onto the silicon chips, thus yielding the System-on-Chi ...

    SBIR Phase II 2008 Department of DefenseNavy
  3. Automated Shipboard Dishwashing System

    SBC: TECHSHOT, INC.            Topic: N06171

    The SHOT Automated Shipboard Dishwashing System will provide users an automatic dishwashing and sortation system. The SHOT ASDS solution is a robust, modular drop-in solution that can either interface with existing dishwashing systems or can include a dishwasher/dryer tailored for the specific application. The SHOT ASDS will provide friendly system interfaces for the user to tailor the automation ...

    SBIR Phase II 2008 Department of DefenseNavy
  4. Physics Based Gear Health Prognosis via Modeling Coupled with Component Level Tests

    SBC: VEXTEC CORPORATION            Topic: N07T010

    Investment in health and usage monitoring systems (HUMS) has proven to yield significant safety and cost benefits to the military. For instance, the Helicopter Integrated Diagnostic System (HIDS) has achieved a documented success rate of up to 70 percent in detecting faults. However, despite all the improvements in failure detection, the remaining 30 percent of faults are not diagnosed. The work ...

    STTR Phase II 2008 Department of DefenseNavy
  5. A Noninvasive Sensor/Control Suite for Health Monitoring and Extended Life of Aircraft Generation Systems

    SBC: P C KRAUSE AND ASSOCIATES INC            Topic: N06T007

    Catastrophic failures in aircraft electrical power systems can compromise the readiness, safety, and capabilities of the war-fighter. In this effort, a multi-physics suite of tools will be developed based upon the successful Phase I research to provide a comprehensive prognostics and health management system (PHM) for aircraft generators and associated electrical systems. The PHM will be based upo ...

    STTR Phase II 2008 Department of DefenseNavy

Agency Micro-sites

SBA logo
Department of Agriculture logo
Department of Commerce logo
Department of Defense logo
Department of Education logo
Department of Energy logo
Department of Health and Human Services logo
Department of Homeland Security logo
Department of Transportation logo
Environmental Protection Agency logo
National Aeronautics and Space Administration logo
National Science Foundation logo
US Flag An Official Website of the United States Government